Foster a proactive and efficient cross-sector disaster ecosystem in the U.S.
Positively impact communities in the U.S. affected by natural disasters through cross-sector collaboration with the goal of leveraging respective disciplines and resources to strengthen communities year-round.
Participants of the DAA work together to:
- Collectively respond to natural disasters
- Establish year-round capacity for disaster relief planning and response
- Increase awareness of the best ways to help in times of natural disasters
- Share examples of successful disaster response collaboration
- Leverage best practices and tools in all phases of the disaster ecosystem